So, My new goal is to make an 8ish song playlist a day. No particular reason, other than it will be interesting to compare the playlists to eachother after i’ve been doing this awhile.
1) Don’t Mean A thing- Ella Fitzgerald, Duke Ellington.
This song has been done by pretty much everyone, and I’ve heard a bazillion and one recordings of it, but this is by far my favorite.
2) Accentuate The Positive- Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters.
To be quite honest, I dont know how I found this one, and since then, it’s been nearly impossible to re-find, but it is an amazing track. It’s one of those songs that automatically brightens your mood, and it reminds me to do exactly what the title says; accentuate the positive.
3) All My Loving- Jim Sturgess (Across the Universe Soundtrack)
4)Bad For Me- Danielle Peck
5)Here I Go Again -Whitesnake
6)There’s No Limit- Deena Carter
7) Jai Ho! – The Pussycat Dolls
8) Right Kind Of Wrong- Leann Rimes
It’s Sunny and beautiful out, It’s been a lovely day with friends. The playlist fits with that.